"Napa for Locals" Napa by jessicadf

Napa Travel Guide: 441 reviews and 1,237 photos

The jewel of the California Wine Country

Everyone knows about Napa, right? Yes, the rolling hills covered with vines and all the famous California wineries. Lucky me to live an hour from the best of them!

Gradually I'll build up this page... bit by bit. Visitors taken tasting, one by one.

Niebaum-Copolla Winery

Formerly the Inglenook winery, this winery offers a beautiful building, a museum and gorgeous grounds, perfect for sipping some wine and nibbling on cheese and crackers.

• Last visit to Napa: Aug 2002
  • Intro Updated May 28, 2003

• Oct 31, 2004 at 3:37 PM

We covered 663.5km last night! Stops in Kelseyville, Napa, Livermore, Gonzales, Santa Cruz, and back to Corte Madera. What a trip. Thanks for making it enjoyable! =)))

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2004 at 8:46 AM

I like the wonderful opening picture with your lovely back,;-) meditating in this place is a best thing to do! Great and cutie funny page also! Jess what a Glass of wine! it's my dream LOL! :-)

• Oct 5, 2003 at 7:37 AM

Mmm - but the claret is yummy... Nice page - it is a gorgeous vineyard.

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2003 at 12:56 PM

More Tips! We missed you the day I went up there. Although we did bring you with us cellularly.

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2003 at 7:02 AM

I don't know how Yelena is going to work but i will sleep like a devil after having finished my last bottle of Chardonnay 2000 (Roberto Mondavi), one of the many things I brought from my last trip to North California. i missed you, Jess! Besos.

• syllybabe's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2003 at 6:51 AM

Lovely opening pic, jess :-)

• shpynka's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2003 at 6:32 AM

I don't know how can I work after this page?

• annk's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2003 at 6:10 AM

So close yet I've never been there. Someday.....

jessicadf