"A tiny town in West Marin" Lagunitas by jessicadf
Lagunitas Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
...or you'll miss it! Lagunitas is a tiny town in West Marin. Most people don't stop here -- they just keep on driving as they head to Samuel P. Taylor Park, Olema, Point Reyes or other scenic points beyond.
I've got a long time family friend that lives here, in a house he and his family built in the early 70's. Great folks.
I may build this page up. Meanwhile, see the travelogue for some photos of a fun birthday/memorial day barbecue from May 2003.
jessicadf's Related Pages
Lagunitas Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lagunitas
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Lagunitas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lagunitas
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 63 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 61 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 42 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sausalito Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Novato Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues