"A magical visit to Saint Lucia" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia by jessicadf

Saint Lucia Travel Guide: 529 reviews and 1,490 photos

A VT travel adventure

When Virtual Tourist first started their Travel Auctions feature, I was a little curious and started researching the various destinations. One really stuck out: Rendezvous Resort, on the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia. On the second or third round of auctions, I bid, and won, a one week vacation to the resort. "This," I thought, "will be the perfect Christmas present for Mark. He's so stressed out -- a week away from work and responsibilities is exactly what he needs."

Little did I know...

They call it, "The Romantic Holiday" for a reason

We were absolutely swept away by the beauty and romance of the island.

Now we'll have to go back

There are so many incredible places in the world to visit, that it's hard to say, "I'll come back here." Because time is limited, right? Well... we sealed our fates when we decided to get married here, in simple cotton, toes in the sand... it was absolutely perfect. Now we'll get to go back for our anniversary holidays!

• Last visit to Saint Lucia: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 13, 2004

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2011 at 8:20 AM

After having sailed around the island I can see how its beauty would inspire you to decide to marry there!

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Indeed a marvelous romantic place, just returned from 12 night s in this piece of paradise

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2007 at 4:35 AM

I'm hoping to visit the Caribbean for the first time next February/March but still deciding on actual destination. This place looks lovely! Gillybob greetings

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2006 at 1:04 AM

Must have been a nice trip in a beautiful area ! greets from Belgium.i love the sunset pic

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2006 at 6:21 AM

Happy Birthday....I never got married in St. Lucia but we went there for our honeymoon.......What a great place to relax.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2006 at 3:27 PM

great tips!

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2005 at 10:10 PM

oh! oh! oh!!! i have seen these. Differnt time different place!

• baronedivandastad's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2005 at 3:32 PM

Nice tip about the Pitons beer, I'll have to go and taste it. Yeah, AA sucks but then again which US-based airline doesn't? Cheers, mac

• doreenellen's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2005 at 2:23 PM

What a great place to get married. We had the most wonderful holiday in St Lucia - I remember those sunsets and wish I had had a digital camera then.

• nadina's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2005 at 6:21 PM

Hi Jessica!like ur pages &especially in Saint Lucia...it's a dream to be there.. Best regards from Beirut Lebanon.Nadine

jessicadf

“Control is an illusion”

Badges & Stats in Saint Lucia

Have you been to Saint Lucia?

Latest Activity in Saint Lucia