"A quiet, country town" Weert by jessicadf
Weert Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos
It was something we wondered when we stayed here. We were in town for the VW show at Budel and had just flown in from San Francisco. We were trusting our handy-dandy Garmin to direct us to a hotel not too far from Budel (as there aren't any hotels in Budel). Voila -- it directed us to a charming looking B&B which turned out to also have an incredibly good restaurant. Bravo Garmin!
While we ate our meal that evening, we sat on the patio, with just the perfect temperature air, and the late summer... more travel advice
jessicadf's Related Pages
Weert Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A quiet, country town"
- "Just a couple of hours though silent Weert streets"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Weert
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Weert?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Weert
Photos in WeertSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 63 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 61 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 42 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sausalito Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Novato Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues