"Travels around the world with love and friendship" jessicadf's Profile
Travel plans this year include:
* Baltimore, MD June 14-19 for the UPA conference. Anyone going to be around to play in the evenings?
* 3 days at Squaw Valley in June for the Porsche Club of California's annual West Coast Holiday.
* England in late August as well. It'll be expensive, given the state of the dollar, but we have to go. Dad will be on tour and will be having a BIG birthday while there....
Last June Davey went on his second big trip -- to Maui! This flight was nearly twice as long as his first trip and to a destination infinitely more gorgeous! We flew to Maui for a vacation with my mother, step-father and brother for eight days. Next trip... Europe? Mexico? Australia?
Thank you everyone for your best wishes for our sweet baby boy, Davey! You can view hundreds of photos here
Travel highlights over the past couple years included:
Especially gratifying was seeing my father perform in a concert at the Loreley open air theater on Father's day. Also exciting was exposing Mark, my husband, to Venice for his first time. We had an insanely expensive junior suite for his birthday, on the grand canal. We also fell in love with Sudtirol -- what a gorgeous place on this planet!
Boston, MA, South Lake Tahoe, CA, Giants Baseball!, got engaged to my sweetie!, Down home 4th of July in our new home town., A canoing VT party for Anna Banana on the Russian River followed by a night of margaritas!, Yosemite National Park! , Insane roadtrip to Canada , Saint Lucia., Golden Valley, MN , Vegas, baby, Vegas! , South Lake Tahoe, San Francisco VT Blowout!, New York City!, U'luku Lu'au, Russian River Jazz Festival*, Boston!, and finally... Orlando.
And plenty more that wasn't documented, of course!
...to those who don't give up
In December 2003 I won a VT auction (don't you miss those??)for the Rendezvous Resort on the island of Saint Lucia. I gave it to my boyfriend for Christmas. We finally took the holiday and the romance swept us away... Thank you VT!
I'll always appreciate my luck in such an incredible set of people that happen to be my family.
Find a well traveled 10 year old and enjoy swapping early age travel stories... get them excited about the life of travel they will lead...
Speaking of well-traveled, how well do you do??
...and always in style.
Enjoy life and the loved ones in it.
If you're looking for my recipes, Click Here.
It's hard sometimes, as we're faced with adult responsibilities. But sometimes you've got to remember what being a child meant and break out of your day to day doldrums! Dress like a pirate or a princess and sleep with all your stuffed animals... anywhere.
Personal Pages (5)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 705 Reviews
- 1,248 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 59 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
- Wrote a Review A beautiful home in a perfect... in Akumal Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "A beautiful home in a perfect coastal location"
- Commented on rhetto's profile page
- jessicadf and keida84 are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Best rental car company for..."
- updated a Novato Travel Page "Once was my home and now it's home again"
updated their Profile Page "Travels around the world with love and friendship"
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 63 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 61 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 42 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sausalito Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Novato Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues