"Tropic Utah in Spring Time" Tropic by mafootje
Tropic Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 24 photos
We visited Tropic to see the Bryce Canyon, but when we drove along the Scenic Byway 12 we decided to save the actual visit to Bryce Canyon for another trip.
Tropic is a real small village but you can do quit some things here, there are quads which you can rent.
Tropic is part of Garfield County and it has about 400 inhabitants. The land area is about 1.271 square kilometers. There is not any water surface of significance. The distance to Salt Lake City (state capital) is 222 miles, but you have to fly for that distance.
- Pros:Nice and Quit
- Cons:At night it can be very hard to find entertainment
- In a nutshell:It's a great place to visit after being to Vegas believe me you like the silence ;-)
A few miles away from the center of Tropic (driving to Escalante) is a Scenic turnout i think just after you pass... more travel advice
From $ 55 to $ 85 or € 33 per person that's what we payed when reserving it in the Netherlands Simple, small rooms with... more travel advice
mafootje's Related Pages
Tropic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tropic Utah in Spring Time"
- "Change of plans"
- "Tropic – tropical town in Bryce Valley"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tropic
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Tropic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tropic
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue