"A.K.A. Lake Eufala state Park" Fountainhead State Park by mafootje
Fountainhead State Park Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Well we where tired from driving on our way to Fort Smith. So we decided to get of the interstate 40 in the Mcintosh Count about 14 miles southwest of Checotah. This state park has had a name change and is now known as Lake Eufala State Park.
The park is about 2,853 acres and has many recreational facilities the lake itself is 102,400 acres.
There are over 200 campsites, has lots of nature trails, a marina, indoor and outdoor fishing, a horse stable and so on.
We just went here to stretch our legs and get some refreshements.
Picture taken June 7, 2003 10:43
and tell them how great the weather is or how beautifull the sights.... Or just let them know you are stil doing... more travel advice
mafootje's Related Pages
Fountainhead State Park Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fountainhead State Park
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Fountainhead State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fountainhead State Park
Photos in Fountainhead State ParkSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue