"Liberty Island New Jersey" Liberty Island by mafootje
Liberty Island Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 17 photos
It's one of the worlds most famous landmarks. It was given from the French to the Americans.
New York Skyline
Just to have seen it once for real..and the nice thing is you've also got the best view on then New York Skyline you can get. Just take a trip to New York from here when you get out of your boat all kinds of goods like sunglasses, watches and more are beeing sold out of bags.. But pay attention it's worth to try to get the prices down..it could save you some bucks.
about Miss Liberty
It was a gift from the people of France as a symbol of political freedom and Democracy.
The dedication of this monument found place on October 28, 1886. The statue has been a national monument for the US since October 28, 1886.
When the centennial on July 4th came close it had extensive restorations to bring her back in tip top shape.
Situation in the world
The statue have been closed for a period of 100 days and reopend on December 20, 2001.
It now is closed again for security reasons and reopen date havent been set. Hopefully the political leaders of this world will be able to restore stability in the world soon.
This Picture must have been made uncountable times in the past. Nothing real special to it, only now this picture would take a lot more preparation to make....you'll need a helicopter now.
mafootje's Related Pages
Liberty Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liberty Island New Jersey"
- "Home of Miss Liberty"
- "Liberty Island"
- "Jumping Around the Statue of Liberty!"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liberty Island
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Liberty Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liberty Island
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue