"Jackson, New Jersey, home of our first Six Flags" Jackson by mafootje
Jackson Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
Europeans who haven't been to the US know just a little about the US. One of the by far most famous things is Disney World. But we were in New Jersey and there's no Disney. Niki's uncle told us about Six Flags, we had never heard about that...We didn't have it in Europe back then...
So we decided to go to Six Flags in Jackson to feel an American Theme Park..
When we got in we looked at the park layout and we were stunned by the amount of coasters they had. We decided to try them all if we had enough time..
- Pros:A lot of coasters
- Cons:Some of them goes faassstttt
When we walked in the stadium to see this watershow we couldn't imagine how spectacular this show would be. We expected... more travel advice
mafootje's Related Pages
Jackson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jackson, New Jersey, home of our first Six Flags"
- "Not really about Jackson, rather about theme park"
- "Jackson, New Jersey"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jackson
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Jackson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jackson
Photos in JacksonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue