"Ellis Island...New Jersey ??" Ellis Island by mafootje
Ellis Island Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 126 photos
We visited Ellis Island before we went to Liberty Island. Niki's uncle dropped us of on his way to work in New Ark and promissed to pick us up again when he got of work..
So we had some time to spent, the outside of the building looks well taken care of, also on the inside there are some impressive sights.
But there are also a few exhibition rooms you can see the oldness of the building. You can see pictures of the history and see how people where screened if the wanted to work and live in the US. It was sure worth the visit.
- Pros:It's the entrance to US history
mafootje's Related Pages
Ellis Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to America"
- "ELLIS ISLAND"
- "Ellis Island - A place of hope!"
- "Ellis Island"
- "Tracing Family Roots"
- "Ellis Island...New Jersey ??"
- "The rise of a nation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ellis Island
- Transportation in Ellis Island
- Restaurants in Ellis Island
- Shopping in Ellis Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ellis Island
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ellis Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ellis Island
Photos in Ellis IslandSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue