"Atlantic Highlands" Atlantic Highlands by mafootje
Atlantic Highlands Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 21 photos
We visited the Atlantic Highlands when we were staying in Port Monmouth. Niki's Uncle had lived in the Atlantic Highlands for a while and Niki visited him once over there when she didn't knew me. It was here first contact with the US.
When we both visited the US a few years later we went to Sandy Hook a few times.
Picture taken August 23, 1997
Atlantic Highlands is situated on the bay between New Jersey and New York City.
It was formerly known as Portland Pointe when it was a part of Middletown.
Sandy hook hosts free concerts every summer. Around these concerts are other activities like these stands where you can... more travel advice
mafootje's Related Pages
Atlantic Highlands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Atlantic Highlands & Sandy Hook"
- "SANDY HOOK"
- "Atlantic Highlands"
- "View of NY Skyline from Atlantic Highlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlantic Highlands
- Hotels in Atlantic Highlands
- Restaurants in Atlantic Highlands
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlantic Highlands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Atlantic Highlands
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Atlantic Highlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlantic Highlands
Photos in Atlantic HighlandsSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue