"Sounds familiair ?" Gravois Mills by mafootje
Gravois Mills Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
During our trip from st. Louis to Kansas City we picked up some information at a visitor center. There seemed to be a lot of caves in this area and one of these you can see on the picture.
Well what about Versailles ?? I have no idea we where there but the cave was nice to see...
Yes this is the same text as on my Versailles page...but since this cave is between these two towns i couldn't make up my mind on which place to make this page....
so decided to do it on both...
Picture taken on tuesday June 8th, 2004 at 14:37
mafootje's Related Pages
Gravois Mills Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Gravois Mills
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Gravois Mills?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gravois Mills
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue