"Frog Capitol of the World" Rayne by mafootje
Rayne Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 11 photos
June 1, 2003
When we were traveling from Kenner to Lake Charles / Sulphur we needed some refreshments. We got of the highway and found ourselfs in the self aclaimed frog capitol of the world. There were murals everywhere with or without frogs.
We didn't take the time to look around much but we did manage to get some quickshots from the car.
This stop was about 214 km / 133 miles from Kenner and we still had to go about 100 km / 63 miles till we reached our final destination for that day, Sulphur.
Picture taken sunday june 1st, 2003 at 09:41
mafootje's Related Pages
Rayne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue to Frog City"
- "larsy's Rayne/Roberts cove Page"
- "Frog Capitol of the World"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rayne
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Rayne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rayne
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue