"Kenner, home of New Orleans airport" Kenner by mafootje
Kenner Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 10 photos
We arrived at Kenner on May 31, 2003 in the evening. At the airport we took the shutlle from Alamo to get our rental car. When we where driven to the car lot we noticed that our hotel was right next to the exit of the arrivals so i shouldn't be hard to find when we had our car.
We were right it was about 5 minutes from the rental car lot, so we just drove back to the hotel, checked in and got some take out from a restaurant next to the hotel.
After this we showered and got to bed tomorrow on our second day of our vacation we would have to drive to Sulphur / Lake charles next to the Texas State border. We guessed we would be up early as usual due to the 7 hours time difference with the Netherlands. The next morning around five we were but wide awake so we had an early start for our first trip.
Picture taken sunday june 1, 2003 5:44
mafootje's Related Pages
Kenner Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Orleans suburb"
- "Kenner, LA"
- "Kenner, home of New Orleans airport"
- "Kenner, the home of all those who flee!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kenner
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kenner?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenner
Photos in KennerSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue