"Cameron Part of the Creole Nature Trail" Cameron by mafootje
Cameron Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 9 photos
We just bumped into this small town, which has about 2000 inhabitants, the land area is 72.224 square kilometers and is has about 3.935 square kilometers of land.
As i said it wasn't a planned visit, it was just a town during our trip along the Creole Nature Trail and a stop to get some snacks at a local gasstation. Other places on the nature trail we visited during this ride where the Sabine Refuge and Holly Beach which have their own pages on VT.
Picture taken June 1, 2003 15:18
As there's no bridge to get to Cameron the authority has a continious Ferry service to Cameron.
They didn't charge us so i guess they see it as a bridge,,,
mafootje's Related Pages
Cameron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cameron Part of the Creole Nature Trail"
- "Fishing in Cameron"
- "Basaic Cameron Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cameron
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Cameron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cameron
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue