"Christmas all year round" Christmas by mafootje
Christmas Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 41 photos
Actual text on the sign on the left
The permanent Christmas tree at Christmas Florida is the Symbol of love and good will. The Christmas spirit every day in the year
We drove by this town when we were going from Orlando on route 50 to the Space Coast. It was about twenty miles from Orlando and what else to do then to stop and take some pictures.
During the Second Seminole Indian War, between 1835 - 1842 a fort was built by Army soldiers and volunteers. Because of the arrival on December 25, the fort was soon called Fort Christmas.
The fort is now still here (restored) and has exhibits on the Seminole Indian Wars.
mafootje's Related Pages
Christmas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHRISTMAS SOUTHERN STYLE"
- "christmas florida"
- "Christmas all year round"
- "Christmas Florida"
- "Orlando Wetlands Park in Christmas, Florida"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Christmas
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Christmas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Christmas
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue