"Just a overnighter..." Norwalk by mafootje
Norwalk Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 42 photos
Getting here from the Netherlands takes about 24 hours. To get here you need to get a train in the Zaanstreek, then at Amsterdam Slotervaart Switch trains and get out at Schiphol airport. After getting on a plane to Washington Dulles take another plane to Los Angeles. Once in Los Angeles take the shuttle bus to a car Rental agency.
The car rental agency could take some time if you decide to upgrade. In my case i was offered an upgrade from midsize to a SUV. After choosing a SUV drive a while and stop at a gas station to notice the car won't let go of its key anymore. Then drive back to the car rental and tell them you think the car is to big and it doesn't want to give back it's key.
Choose another car take the key to the counter to be told that there needs to be a tag with information with the keys. Walk back to get another car which also has no tag but no be smart write down the license plate, make and model of the car.
Then after giving that information the person behind the desk tells you that they don't have a car with that license plate.
So back to the parking lot again this time a key with all the necessary information. After everything has been done and getting you rental agreement go to the car to see someone write "DO NOT RENT" on the windows because it needs an oil change.
This time walk to another desk and tell that you are tired of al this, this time someone walks along with you and offers you a free upgrade. Pick a car get the agreement and then get the h*ll out of that place.
It took about two hours so we where late at our hotel and due to the jet lag woke up early meaning we didn't not see that much of Norwalk.
We must have been crazy to take all this effort to get in Norwalk ;-)
mafootje's Related Pages
Norwalk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bHidden Delights in Norwalk"
- "Our new home town"
- "VT Meeting in Norwalk CA (LA Area)"
- "Just a overnighter..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norwalk
- Hotels in Norwalk
- Transportation in Norwalk
- Nightlife in Norwalk
- Restaurants in Norwalk
- Warnings and Dangers in Norwalk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norwalk
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Norwalk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norwalk
Photos in NorwalkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Rotterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vlaardingen Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Homestead Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Page Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue