"Welcome to my travels.." mafootje's Profile

Looking around in my own country

This summer we both had two weeks off and since we didn't plan to have more than just one week we decided to look around in the Netherlands. We booked a night at the Efteling hotel, stayed in Wellness center thermae 2000 in Valkenburg and booked an over the top room near the Zoo in Emmen.

Picture taken August 2008

about me...

Hi i am Michel and on these pages i'll will tell you a little about the travels i made and the places i visited.

My last trip was to the West Coast of the US started of in Los Angeles and then it was driving to some national parks. Not only drove a few miles but also hiked in the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion and Maybe the most stupidest hike ever Death Valley.

Two visits

After these two visits to the safety of family i took the plunge to go to Florida. I tried to book an completly arranged vacation but luckely (afterwards) there were to little people that wanted to take the trip. So i booked a flight and some hotels and rented a car and of i went into Florida...and i loved it...

US travels

I loved to travel to the us. I started to enjoy the us after two visits to New Jersey. I learned about the do's and dont's in the us and how to get around. A few things i learned where about the "strange" traffic rules compared to the Netherlands.

Picture taken June 2007

• Intro Updated Aug 12, 2008

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Happy Birthday. PJ

• thinking's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Bonjour Michel! Happy Birthday! Greetings from Monaco.

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2011 at 7:42 AM

Hi Michel - wishing you a very happy birthday!

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2011 at 12:58 AM

Gefeliciteerd. Een fijne verjaardag. (PS Neice moet zijn: Niece). PJ

• malianrob's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Happy Birthday Michel. From Maria in Los Angeles.

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2010 at 8:32 AM

Wish you a very happy birthday, Michel, and all the best. Enjoy the day!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2010 at 6:01 AM

Hi ! Belated Happy New Year 2010! You are very, very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland (28-30 May, 2010)! Details and links on my homepage. Please, think over it! We need you in Krakow! Smiles from both matcrazies ---> :-)))

• MissyWQ's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2009 at 7:15 AM

Don't forget to wear your birthday suit with the one center button.

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Happy birthday!1 Hope you have a very good one, and many travels in the near future! Cheers from Mexico...

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2008 at 5:25 AM

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit next year for the Euromeeting. Cheers

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mafootje's Profile Photo

mafootje

“What to do when vacation is behind you ? Look for a new one.”

Real Name