"Life is a one way trip to discover oneself" B_Lacombe's Profile
Don't blink an eye, a friend told me, or else your baby will be getting married. It reflects how I feel about life. My baby has grown up. I still carry her in my arms once in a while despite my wife telling me to watch out for my back.
It is about having fun between father and daughter but it is more about learning to share goodies with the rest of the family, once back at home.
Well I have arrived from Peru a while ago but in the moving I had misplaced the camera chip and thus could not post picture from my trip. Now I have found my chips, I will be making a page about that last trip.
Listening to birds, watching butterfliesl and more than anything having my daughter with her horse next to me was my greatest joy. I know she will remember that trip for the rest of her life. We got wet by the rain, chased by thunders, watched the snow caps on top of mountains. What a trip. On the picture we are at "el mito" near Huancayo, Peru.
Contrarely tp llamas, alpacas don't mind being pet and are friendly as long they don't feel coherce to do something they don't like. They are smaller than llamas, more rounded shape and their wool is finer too.
Being a kid is around running outside with friends. What a difference from the city life. Seing kids playing and running is a wondergul sight, and more so when the kids are ours.
I love jungle. I just wish my wife would love it as much. I was told not to push her and she will get to discover it by herself. So far, the only love story is between her and mosquitoes: They love her.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 72 Reviews
- 84 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- B_Lacombe and blueskyjohn are now friends.
- updated a Tambo Travel Page "Among natives Ashaninka on the Tambo river, Peru"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Among natives Ashaninka on the Tambo river, Peru"
- Commented on dansak's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Life is a one way trip to discover oneself"
- Wrote a Review Jorge Chavez Airport - Stealing tourists in Peru Warnings and Dangers
- Posted in Travel Province of Quebec Forum "RE: Biking in Charlevoix and..."
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Montreal Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Guyana Intro, 8 reviews
- Taiwan Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Asia Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Israel Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo