"Salzburg is not all Mozart -- There is more!" Salzburg by XKuger
Salzburg Travel Guide: 2,586 reviews and 5,977 photos
My only regret about Salzburg was that I did not spend enough time there. All I was able to do was a day trip and I wished that I had more time. Its one of those cute little town where you can have coffee, relax, unwind and enjoy some of the best apple strudle in the whole of austria.
Yes... its not as cheap as I wished it were, specially with the 1.5 time the exchange rate to the $, numerous cafe's , fine food and overall a nice small town to visit with fantastic sites from the castle.
Luckily for me it was not over run by tourists....
Most definitly do not miss the cathedral.. its spectacular and very ornate and well maintained. more travel advice
I found that Salzburg is such a convenient town that you can walk all over town conveniently without any need to use... more travel advice
XKuger's Related Pages
Salzburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mozarts Music and Mozart's Kugeln & Nockerl"
- "The Hidden Wonders of Salzburg - A MUST SEE!"
- "One order of Salzburg, please . . ."
- "Fairyland for Real......"
- "SALZBURG - A CITY I LOVED!"
- "Salzburg and the central Austria lake region."
- "Mozart Music and More"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salzburg
- Hotels in Salzburg
- Transportation in Salzburg
- Nightlife in Salzburg
- Restaurants in Salzburg
- Shopping in Salzburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Salzburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salzburg
- 6 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salzburg
Photos in SalzburgSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Goa Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Cusco Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Vienna Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Milan Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Mont Saint Michel Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos