"donovanel's new Coconut Grove Page" Coconut Grove by donovanel
Coconut Grove Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 27 photos
I was in Coconut Grove for a week on business (sort of). It was a quaint city with a decent nitelife, and I actually think I prefer it to Miami, except it was lacking on beaches. But it is a nice place to stay and visit if you are in the Miami area.
This picture is in the main square of downtown Coconut Grove with my friend Jill. Yes, we both like to ham it up for the camera. Jill is a very close friend and we definitely have made many trips together--more yet to come!
Staying in Coconut Grove was great because everything was within walking distance: shops, restaurants, bars...the only... more travel advice
Monty's has incredible live entertainment that make you feel as if you are on some tropical island, and you have the... more travel advice
donovanel's Related Pages
Coconut Grove Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fun town to spend the day or night in"
- "goingsolo's new Coconut Grove Page"
- "Coconut Grove"
- "donovanel's new Coconut Grove Page"
- "joebedford's new Coconut Grove Page"
- "A Memory that is Continuous"
- "Cotton's Coconut Grove Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coconut Grove
- Hotels in Coconut Grove
- Transportation in Coconut Grove
- Nightlife in Coconut Grove
- Restaurants in Coconut Grove
- Warnings and Dangers in Coconut Grove
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coconut Grove
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Coconut Grove?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coconut Grove
Photos in Coconut GroveSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Wisconsin Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Maryland Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Oklahoma Intro, 21 reviews, 12 photos
- Tampa Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Colorado Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos