"SPRING BREAK IN SACRAMENTO!" Sacramento by donovanel
Sacramento Travel Guide: 423 reviews and 1,021 photos
Okay, so most college students don't pick Sacramento, California, as their Spring-Break stomping grounds. Trust me, I wouldn't have either had it not been mandatory. My senior year of college, the rowing team decided that we would be training here. And in all honesty, it was one of my best spring breaks ever and we only drank 1 nite! (For all of you who were beginning to think I may do nothing but drink!)
The late nite talks in our hotel room...the excruciating practices...whining about our coach...the Nike outlet... more travel advice
Fly unless you live nearby. We flew into San Francisco and made the drive to nearby Sacramento. This picture is of my... more travel advice
donovanel's Related Pages
Sacramento Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sacramento: More Than Just A State Captiol"
- "Six Hours in Sacramento"
- "A Very Nice Community and Climate"
- "The best thing about Sacramento was Jeannette1"
- "SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sacramento
- Hotels in Sacramento
- Transportation in Sacramento
- Nightlife in Sacramento
- Restaurants in Sacramento
- Shopping in Sacramento
- Warnings and Dangers in Sacramento
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sacramento
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sacramento?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sacramento
Photos in SacramentoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Miami Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Wisconsin Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Maryland Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Oklahoma Intro, 21 reviews, 12 photos
- Tampa Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Colorado Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos