THINGS THAT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME...
1. Wearing this green wig in Tulsa, OK!
2. Ta-kill-ya shots EVERYWHERE
3. Taking off my pants and climbing into the wrong bed in Kansas City, MO!
4. Sleeping in front of my front door in Baltimore, MD
5. Sleeping in my friend's lawn in Charleston, SC
6. Climbing a palm tree in Miami, FL
7. Skinny dipping in Pensacola, FL
8. Wearing a sun dress on table mountain in South Africa
9. Swimming in the ocean in Rockport, MA and South Africa
10. Puking out my car window in Towson, MD
11. Visiting an adult toy store in Coconut Grove, FL
12. Having my cake and eating it too!
13. Honestly thinking I could lift Joe Cruise on my shoulders in Florida.
14. Wrestling at 2am in January in Baltimore, MD.
15. Leaving my rental car parked overnite in Columbia, South Carolina.
16. Chugging Champagne in Philly, Pennsylvania.
17. Sleeping on the side of the highway in my rental car in Wisconsin.
18. Driving with my dog from Tulsa, OK to Raleigh, NC...straight through.
19. Rushing Tulsa's football field in Oklahoma
20. Speeding in a variety of states!
21. Passing out on the beach in Cancun
22. Drinking at 7am at Preakness in Baltimore
23. Sleeping on cardboard in Florence, Italy
24. Entering beer drinking contests in Rome and Greece
25. Using a film canister for a shot glass (hey, it got the job done) in Corfu
Yes, I have done many things that seemed like a good idea AT THE TIME...but don't they always? Needless to say, they have created some great memories that I will always look fondly back on.
Don't worry...the list will get longer soon! :D
In the past few years, and hopefully into the future, I have gotten to travel quite a bit. And the one thing that I continually realize, is the more you travel, the smaller the world becomes. I am constantly amazed at how many people I meet that end up knowing friends of mine or have some connection to me in some way or another.
This website for me is an outlet to remember great times with friends...a living breathing diary that is constantly under reconstruction. I'm sorry if I don't get the chance to respond to everyone's emails, but if you have questions about anyplace, I will try my best to reply.
In the mean time, let me know how I'm doing and check back often cause I will be updating ASAP!! Right now my favorite pages are probably my SOUTH AFRICA PAGE, my WISCONSIN & OKLAHOMA pages and all my FLORIDA pages because I was finally able to scan some pictures--and I did my first travelogue in Miami from my recent cruise (ah the memories!)....But slowly but surely I will be adding more personal pics.