Isla Canela Transportation Tips by Fantasmine
Isla Canela Transportation: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Isla Canela enjoys excellent communications with Spain, Portugal and the rest of Europe. The closest airport is Faro in Portugal, just 45 minutes away by car along a scenic motorway. Entering Spain via the bridge at Ayamonte there are no customs or border controls making travel swift. Several airlines fly to Faro from many airports in the UK and the flight time is fairly short.
With the recent boom in low cost air travel getting to Faro has never been easier or cheaper. Easyjet and Jet2 fly to Faro several times a day. This makes Isla Canela an ideal place to holiday.
The second closest airport is Seville which is about ninety minutes away by car. A third option is flying to Jerez de la Frontera further down the Costa de la Luz. The distance to Jerez is about 2 hours and 20 minutes.
More Reviews (9)
Fantasmine's Related Pages
Isla Canela Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Isla Canela
- Hotels in Isla Canela
- Transportation in Isla Canela
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla Canela
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Isla Canela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Canela
Top 10 Pages
- Panama Intro, 52 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Badajoz Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Thailand Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla Canela Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Spain Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Zafra 1 review, 4 photos
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Costa Rica Intro, 1 review, 1 photo