"Welcome to Fantasmine's HomePage" Fantasmine's Profile

August!! My favorite month!!! Holidays!!!

Where Do You Want to Go Today?

Hi!
I love travelling!, my first trip was crossing all Central America from Panama to Mexico in my mom's BELLY!!, maybe all started there, LOL.
I finally was born in Guatemala, but I am Panamanian, I have lived there 25 years and I keep going regularly once a year, and I am Spanish, too, because my SO is spanish and I LOVE SPAIN!!...
But I consider myself citizen of the world, as most of you, I suppose.
I've been to many places but I can't find the time to put all that information here, and also because there are so many good pages in VT that I don't want to repeat the same...

I hope you like and enjoy them. If only one person had a better trip thanks to one of my tips, I'd be happy with that.

Thanks to all of you who have rated my pages!!!

All photos were taken by me, PLEASE don't use them for anything without permission.

My Wish List:
I want to take my rucksack and go one month to:
Nepal (trekking), Tibet, China, India, Egypt, Peru, Guatemala, French Polynesia, Jordan...

I think I need a lot of Augusts to do this, but for now I keep on dreaming... LOL

My family

My children have already been a lot around Spain, Portugal, Costa Rica, Italy, Croatia, Germany, Netherlands, Singapur, Indonesia, Greece, Cuba, Mexico and three times to Panama.

• Intro Updated Jul 21, 2012

• HeshamMA's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Happy Birth Day !

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM

A happy birthday to you and a happy year 2012 to you and your family.

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Hey Indy, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• mickybleck's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2008 at 9:14 AM

Feliz cumpleanos y que disfrutes de tu dia especial.

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Hi Fantasmine thanks a lot for your comments on my home page I came yesterday from Barcelona I am still dreaming.Hope to see you in my country aswell

• mexicruiser's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2007 at 11:25 AM

Birthday wishes coming to you from California...I hope you have a great day! Regards, Anne

• AmazingAdventures's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2007 at 11:55 PM

G'Day Indy! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!! May your dreams be one day closer to becoming reality. Smiles from Sydney :)

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2007 at 11:29 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღINDYღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• gogonicetrip's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2007 at 8:25 PM

Hi Indy Wishing you a wonderful birthday. Greetings from Japan. Could you travel around Japan? Masa

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2007 at 8:11 PM

happy and free in your birthday,from Burma

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!