"Oviedo: the misty city" Oviedo by Tami_G
Oviedo Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 250 photos
The old town of Oviedo is very pretty. t's full of very colorful houses.
There's a street market in the old town were they sell mainly clothes. They also sell flowers in the "boulevard de las flores".
The bad thing about Oviedo is that even when it's sunny there's always a thin mist. I wnet on a light aircraft with a friend on a really sunny day and all my pictures are "misty".
- Pros:The old town and its pretty houses
- Cons:the mist, the weather.
- In a nutshell:A representative town of northern Spain
Tami_G's Related Pages
Oviedo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oviedo/Uvieu, Asturias"
- "Oviedo, Asturias"
- "Oviedo, the old and noble city"
- "Bonio goes to Oviedo"
- "Oviedo: the misty city"
- "OVIEDO: European Capital of Culture 2016"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oviedo
- Hotels in Oviedo
- Transportation in Oviedo
- Nightlife in Oviedo
- Restaurants in Oviedo
- Shopping in Oviedo
- Warnings and Dangers in Oviedo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Oviedo
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Oviedo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oviedo
Top 5 Pages
- Santiago de Compostela Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oviedo Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferrol Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lawrence Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue