"The Land of the Giants..." Radisson by LHOON
Radisson Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 27 photos
In the middle of the wilderness of Northern Québec, this city produces electricity for both Montréal and New York. Both the electrical installations and the natural surroundings are awe-inspiring.
- Pros:Electrical installations in an unique natural setting.
- Cons:It's a long, long drive....
- In a nutshell:The triumph of electricity.
When going to Radisson in spring or fall with a rental car from the south, don't forget that this is 1000 km more north... more travel advice
There is only one road to Radisson, but it is a great one! The "Route du Nord" goes from Matagami to Radisson, it is a... more travel advice
LHOON's Related Pages
Radisson Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Radisson
- Hotels in Radisson
- Transportation in Radisson
- Restaurants in Radisson
- Warnings and Dangers in Radisson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Radisson
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Radisson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Radisson
Photos in RadissonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Canna Island Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Fair Isle Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iona Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Radisson Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhyolite Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Staffa Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Essex Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos