"Iona" Top 5 Page for this destination Iona by LHOON
Iona Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 85 photos
This island is a place of tranquillity and has a special atmosphere on its own. It is not by coincidence that this place was chosen by St. Columba to build his abbey!
Although frequently visited by day trippers from Fionnphort, the island remains a haven of tranquillity with its own... more travel advice
The north side of the island features a fine beach and sand dunes. more travel advice
LHOON's Related Pages
Iona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the cradle of Scotland's christianity"
- "CHRISTIANITY COMES TO NORTHERN BRITAIN"
- "Spiritual and Peaceful"
- "Isle of Iona"
- "The Isle of Iona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iona
- Hotels in Iona
- Transportation in Iona
- Restaurants in Iona
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Iona
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Iona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iona
Top 10 Pages
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Canna Island Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Fair Isle Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iona Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Radisson Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhyolite Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Staffa Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Essex Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos