"True Bavarian Beauty" Ettal by goingplaces
Ettal Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 191 photos
Tucked into Southern Bavaria is the beautiful Kloster Ettal, home to Benedictine monks. Don't pass up an opportunity to see this place up close! And, if I may so recommend, make it a trip during the snowy winter. You won't be disappointed by the white splendor!
- Pros:Bavaria at it's Best!
- Cons:I am too far away.
The main road in Ettal has several shops selling locally made beers. Locally made by the monks at the Kloster Ettal!... more travel advice
goingplaces' Related Pages
Ettal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ettal - Monastery, Parish and Pilgrimage Basilica"
- "A magnificant monastery in the Bavarian Alps"
- "The Ettal's Abbey"
- "ETTAL & THE MONASTERY"
- "True Bavarian Beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ettal
- Transportation in Ettal
- Restaurants in Ettal
- Shopping in Ettal
- Warnings and Dangers in Ettal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ettal
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ettal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ettal
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Innsbruck Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitzingen Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Giebelstadt Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Schieder-Schwalenberg Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Würzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue