"The trip that didn't really happen" Kiel by goingplaces
Kiel Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 310 photos
I really did! I just...didn't spend any time there. My husband and I had just purchased a new car and were going to pick it up in Sweden, and Kiel is where we caught our ferry. It was a day of firsts for the both of us...first train ride(s), first ferry ride, etc. We walked from the train station to the ferry and spent awhile looking at the sights from the deck, and I truly wish we'd been able to see more. I'll put our pictures of Kiel in a travelogue. I'm sorry if this page is useless to you, but I do hope you enjoy the pictures.
goingplaces' Related Pages
Kiel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quite a cool city!"
- "THE SAILING CITY OF KIEL"
- "the "little" Kiel"
- "Ferry to Göteborg, some impressions before we left"
- "City of Sails"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kiel
- Hotels in Kiel
- Transportation in Kiel
- Restaurants in Kiel
- Shopping in Kiel
- Warnings and Dangers in Kiel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kiel
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Kiel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kiel
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Innsbruck Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitzingen Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Giebelstadt Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Schieder-Schwalenberg Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Würzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue