"Nurnberg...a Beautiful, Bustling City" Nürnberg by goingplaces
Nürnberg Travel Guide: 933 reviews and 3,129 photos
When we first arrived in Germany, my husband and I were 'adopted' by a couple who were here on their second tour. They were originally stationed together in Nurnberg, where they dated and eventually married. Going to Nurnberg was always special to them, and they were kind enough to include us in many of their trips. The history of Nurnberg is such that it boggles the mind to think of it--Hitler's HQ, for beginners. Look past some of the history, but don't forget it, and see the beautiful surroundings called Nurnberg.
Use your feet! The Altstadt, the 'Old City' of Nurnberg, is a compact area that can easily be explored on foot. Wear... more travel advice
Take in Nurnberg on a Saturday. This is when the Marktplatz (Market Square) is full of vendors selling everything from... more travel advice
goingplaces' Related Pages
Nürnberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "weekends in Nürnberg"
- "I LOVED HISTORIC NUREMBERG!"
- "Nuremberg Altstadt"
- "Willlkommen in... Nämberch!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nürnberg
- Hotels in Nürnberg
- Transportation in Nürnberg
- Nightlife in Nürnberg
- Restaurants in Nürnberg
- Shopping in Nürnberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Nürnberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nürnberg
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Nürnberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nürnberg
Photos in NürnbergSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Innsbruck Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitzingen Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Giebelstadt Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Schieder-Schwalenberg Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Würzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue