"Our F*cking Day!" Top 5 Page for this destination Fucking by goingplaces

Fucking Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 151 photos

We just *had* to go there!

What can I say? I first read about F*cking, Austria, a few years ago in Maxim magazine. Looked it up on the internet and, wouldn't you know, it's only 4 hours from where I live. Ever since then, it has been a goal of mine and my husband's to visit this lovely little town before we leave Europe. And so, we did! Just got in the car one recent Saturday morning and made the drive, and boy were we disappointed! I had done enough research to know not to get my hopes about a huge town or any restaurants or shops, but this was pretty sparse! We were only able to really find five houses and one small sign. No big deal...our intentions were purely touristy, and I can't say that visiting for this reason was my crowning achievement. That said, it was an absolutely beautiful drive and I recommend *that* to just about everybody. And Dad, before you call and ask me about it, the name is pronounced FOOKing. : )

• Last visit to Fucking: Jun 2003
  • Intro Updated Jun 25, 2003

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2008 at 7:48 AM

That would be a funny trip!

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2005 at 12:25 PM

Well F* worked out fine! PJ

• epicult's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2003 at 7:46 AM

F*cking's great! I'm not surpirsed there are parties/raves all the time. Take a little X... Hmmm, I'm also a little embarrased that I'm so easily amused by the name. Thanks Paula. I'm now off to read "All other F*cking Tips". Hope I learn something. LOL!

• emilesc's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2003 at 7:31 AM

Did it really work to knock on someone's door and ask for a place to crash? I'm curious.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2003 at 4:59 PM

You have been to the right place, Paula ! The small signs of your intro-pic are used for the smaller streets of the village OUTside of the centre. But ONLY the centre of 17 houses has the big signs.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2003 at 3:09 AM

I can't stop laughing! No public transportation, no restaurants, no nigtlife (really? do they do it at daylight :-), no accommodations - but really F*cking :-)))

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2003 at 4:21 AM

I think you went too far. You never should have went past Kissing and Petting, two destinations that are actually along the way to Fukking but often overlooked.

• lotharlerch's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2003 at 2:26 AM

Sorry that even your modest expectations about F*cking have not been fulfilled ;-)

goingplaces

“Letting life get in the way of travel....”

Badges & Stats in Fucking

Have you been to Fucking?

Latest Activity in Fucking