"Barcelona!" Barcelona by goingplaces
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,843 reviews and 22,788 photos
Well, I wish I could give everyone a ton of information on Barcelona. The sad truth is, I was on an organized tour that dropped us off by the statue of Columbus, and we had a few hours to do what we wanted. Hmm, Barcelona is a big town and we were quite limited. No, I didn't make it to the Gaudi masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia, but I don't think my day was ruined. I did have fun!
Here's a shot from inside the Mercado. What fun! more travel advice
All up and down La Rambla, you will find street performers. I actually found some of them amusing...in one day I saw... more travel advice
goingplaces' Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "The capital of County of Barcelona"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Innsbruck Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitzingen Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Giebelstadt Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Schieder-Schwalenberg Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Würzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue