"Yanun, an oppressed village in Palestine" Yanun by NadiaMarie
Yanun Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Yanun is composed of two parts... the low and the upper part....
The upper part is completely cercled by the settlements which have been put on the top of all the hills around.
On the picture you can see a control point. Everynight they make a round and put light on the village to afraid people.
Here are the settlements. Despite the international agreements and all the treaties, the settlements are growing on the palestinian ground.
Here they made the settlements on the top and took the lands and the olive trees around.
Palestinians in their home have no more access to their lands just behind...
Or, if they try to go, settlers go down with their guns and beat them. Already one killed during the last collect of olives.
It's better not go out of the beaten path... or you must be beaten yourself. Stay away from the top of the hill or... more travel advice
NadiaMarie's Related Pages
Yanun Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Yanun
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Yanun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yanun
Photos in YanunSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 6 travelogues
- Nicaragua Intro, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nabulus Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ramallah Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yanun Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Abu Dis Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Palestine Intro, 3 photos