"My Travel logs" tezzy's Profile

Hi all. My mottos are "Knowledge is the key to greatness", and "Make everyday count - carpe diem". Thanks for visiting my VT page. I accidentally deleted my previous Welcome page when moving onto this whole make-over of VT and here is the page with as much detail as I can recall.

My travel motto is quite simple; do what Romans do when in Rome. Nothing is more enjoyable and invaluable than experience what the destination offers. I absolutely averse bringing pre-conceived knowledge and ideas to the destination and still more enforce it in travelling!

Boarding on Egypt Air on the way to London was THE nightmare; it's deadly smoking flight, mate! Aerolineas Argentina is truly no-frill airline with virtually no in-flight entertainment! Garuda Indonesiaýs cabin crews were pretty invisible for proactive service to the passengers.

JetStar Asia has a pretty tight leg pitch. So, if you are one of the lucky ones who own long legs it might be a problem! :) Another LLC (Low Cost Carrier) ValuAir would be a better option with wider leg pitch and a provided meal.

Air France has a touch screen display on Economy (Tempo) Class.

• Intro Updated Apr 25, 2013

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Happy birthday!

• Avieira67's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Olá Tezzy! Desejo-te um feliz aniversário.

• Dec 24, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Ola! Como vai as coisas? Muito obrigato, Antonio. I am right now in Niigata, Japan, in a freezing temperature of between 2 and -2 Celsius degrees. It looks like you traveled to Asia, judging from your profile photo. Let me know when you are stopping by Singapore. Cheers!

• Avieira67's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Tezzy, desejo-te um feliz aniversário e um bom Natal.

• THLIN's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2009 at 5:04 AM

I happened to read your message in my page... So I drop by and say hi!!!

• peerapa's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2008 at 7:26 PM

knock knock ... are you remeber me? lol ... hope it's not to late to say "sawasdee pee mai...happy new year" hope all you dream will come true this year... May ;) p.s.I'll be back to singapore again for MOSAIC festival woo!!!

• Sobe-A-Rush's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2007 at 6:52 AM

Happy BDAY!!! WIshing you all the best. Yanni

• aukahkay's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2007 at 12:15 AM

Happy birthday Tezzy! Merry Christmas too! I will be travelling to Tokyo in April next year for hanami.

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2007 at 8:37 PM

Many greetings from Mexico, hope you have a happy birthday! Cheers :)

• lucygwt's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2006 at 7:36 PM

Hi...Happy Birthday from Indonesia.Regards, Lucy

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

tezzy

“Knowledge is the key to greatness”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.