"My Kouvola!" Kouvola by empbu

Kouvola Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 85 photos

Hmm... I wonder how this page will look like when I've finished it? So difficult writing about the town you live in (at least if it is as small as Kouvola, lol)! I have lived here since 1999 and spent all of my life not so far from here, so I guess I should know every single thing there is to know about Kouvola. :)

The photo above is taken from the balcony of my apartment in Kouvola, during April 2002. On the far right is the church of Käpylä... their bells wake me up every darn Sunday VERY early! I've still got a lot to learn to ignore them completely. ;)

• Intro Updated Apr 22, 2003

• Danimal22's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM

BY THE WAY. You didnt mention anything about the Kouvola Indians American Football club!!! I will be one of their passport players this summer so come on!! Represent :)

• Basztian's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2006 at 9:55 AM

Moi Emilia! Happy midsummernight's birthday once more! Did I tell you I was going to Taiwan?? Well, indeed I am. In exactly 1 month from today I have a single flight to Taipei. After that: who knows? :)

• May 20, 2006 at 1:22 PM

Hyvaa paivaa, ranskalainen olen je suis alle a Kouvola pendant le mois d'aout 1971 et j'avais beaucoup aime j'y avais connu une fille qui s'appellait Anita, J'espere que Kouvola est toujours la belle petite ville que j'ai connu Nakemiin

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2004 at 10:58 PM

Beautiful page. I like your photos

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2003 at 11:13 PM

never eard about kouvola and the game pesäpalo only possible to VT i know some about it...tks!

• Tea4Two's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2003 at 7:27 AM

Nice page with some interesting facts on your home town

• flyingkiwi's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2003 at 11:32 AM

So THIS is the famous Kouvola! ;)

• Docu2001's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2003 at 6:29 AM

"The only pink Hotel in Finland" ... sounds like the beginning of a good story ...

• Pounder73's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2003 at 11:05 PM

Tex-mex has made it there? and who needs food when you have 50 different liquid breads on tap!!!

• lotharlerch's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2003 at 3:29 AM

Hyvä sivu kotikaupungistasi. Toivon tulla kesällä Suomeen.

empbu

“Paris May 17, Düsseldorf May 21 :)”

Badges & Stats in Kouvola

Have you been to Kouvola?

Latest Activity in Kouvola