"My Kouvola!" Kouvola by empbu
Kouvola Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 85 photos
Hmm... I wonder how this page will look like when I've finished it? So difficult writing about the town you live in (at least if it is as small as Kouvola, lol)! I have lived here since 1999 and spent all of my life not so far from here, so I guess I should know every single thing there is to know about Kouvola. :)
The photo above is taken from the balcony of my apartment in Kouvola, during April 2002. On the far right is the church of Käpylä... their bells wake me up every darn Sunday VERY early! I've still got a lot to learn to ignore them completely. ;)
This is the pesäpallo field. This summer I've spent 16 evenings here watching the games and I could easily have spent at... more travel advice
The pesäpallo (the American version of the game is called baseball :-))... except that pesäpallo is very far from it... more travel advice
empbu's Related Pages
Kouvola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Kouvola!"
- "So close yet so far"
- "Kouvola - the mysterious city"
- "Onward into the chill..."
- "Travelling to Suomi with the band"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kouvola
- Hotels in Kouvola
- Transportation in Kouvola
- Nightlife in Kouvola
- Restaurants in Kouvola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kouvola
- 22 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kouvola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kouvola
Photos in KouvolaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Kouvola Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos
- Kuusankoski Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tampere Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Kotka Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Joensuu Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Koria Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos