"Greifswald Page" Greifswald by egonwegh
Greifswald Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 68 photos
Arrived from: Mallin in Mecklenburg, destination: Gross-Banzelvitz on Ruegen. We visited Greifswald on 23 June 2011. The town of Greifswald was formerly a member of the Hanseatic League.
Since we are Dutch, we could not resist the temptation of a visit to the town district of Wieck, our book said that the houses there resemble Dutch houses a lot. But we also saw the former convent Eldena, the Rathaus square, the Rubenow-Denkmal and the town library ('hey, I'm a librarian, remember?').
We found this mural in a street in Greifswald. Probably depicts various events in the town's history. more travel advice
Astronomical observatory on the university grounds. My employer, the university library in our hometown Nijmegen, used... more travel advice
egonwegh's Related Pages
Greifswald Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "University town of the North-East"
- "Make time for beguiling Greifswald"
- "Greifswald Page"
- "Welcome to GREIFSWALD"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greifswald
- Hotels in Greifswald
- Transportation in Greifswald
- Restaurants in Greifswald
- Shopping in Greifswald
- Warnings and Dangers in Greifswald
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greifswald
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Greifswald?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greifswald
Photos in GreifswaldSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 80 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 8 travelogues