"Binz Page" Ostseebad Binz by egonwegh
Ostseebad Binz Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 97 photos
From our camp site at Gross-Banzelvitz we made a day trip to Binz and Prora on 25 June 2011. Parked close to the town centre of Binz and walked along main street (Hauptstrasse) towards the pier, the Seebruecke. We drank coffee at Eiscafe Rialto and admired the rows of beautiful white villas.
It is said that Binz is the most popular and most fashionable place on the entire island of Ruegen, hence the place to be for the well-heeled.
Another view of the beach in this picture taken from the pier. more travel advice
With some luck you'll run into a band performing next to the Kurhaus. It was a great pleasure to attend a live... more travel advice
egonwegh's Related Pages
Ostseebad Binz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Go beach in Binz!"
- "Ostseebad Binz"
- "A pearl in the necklace"
- "Welcome to BINZ"
- "Charming Baltic Resort Binz"
- "Binz Page"
- "Beauty at the Ostsee"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ostseebad Binz
- Hotels in Ostseebad Binz
- Transportation in Ostseebad Binz
- Restaurants in Ostseebad Binz
- Warnings and Dangers in Ostseebad Binz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ostseebad Binz
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Ostseebad Binz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ostseebad Binz
Photos in Ostseebad BinzSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 83 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zwolle Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues