"Amsterdam Page" Amsterdam by egonwegh
Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,204 reviews and 21,369 photos
The city canals and bikes. It must be Amsterdam! This is probably the Nieuwe Prinsengracht.
We've been making day trips to Amsterdam ever since we were toddlers, some forty five years ago. My latest visit was to the Amsterdam Public Library (OBA).
By the way: have a look at my tip on Uithoorn, too! This is where my Mum was born...
Interesting because of the exciting new architecture, and the huge amount of books that can be found here! Visited in... more travel advice
Facades of old town houses in Amsterdam, Nieuwe Spiegelstraat. This particular street is the place to be for collectors... more travel advice
egonwegh's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "dila's new Amsterdam Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 19 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 74 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 8 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thiézac Intro, 5 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues