"Beek Page" Beek by egonwegh
Beek Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 43 photos
Picture: ANWB Kiosk, kiosk of the Dutch Automobile Association - architectural monument, designed by B. Schultheiss, a mix of traditionalist architecture and what the Dutch call "Het Nieuwe Bouwen", a 1920s building style related to Bauhaus. As you can see, we made an "architectural trip" (promoted by the local tourist information centre) from our hometown Nijmegen to the neighbouring village of Beek.
One of the things in Beek that I like best is this coat of arms of the town of Nijmegen!
We also had a quick look at Huis Wylerberg, another architectural monument (see travelogue)
egonwegh's Related Pages
Beek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beek in the provence Gelderland"
- "A creek in the "Nijmegen empire""
- "Beek Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beek
- Hotels in Beek
- Transportation in Beek
- Restaurants in Beek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beek
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Beek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beek
Photos in BeekSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 74 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 8 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thiézac Intro, 5 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Beek hotel reviews
- Hotel 't Spijker
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 1, 2012