"Muiderslot" Muiderslot by egonwegh
Muiderslot Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 30 photos
Picture taken inside the castle. Pictures of this kind are said to be extremely rare, since you're not supposed to take pictures inside ... (which was made sufficiently clear to us by the guide, a lady with an exceptionally high pitched voice)
The Kiss!: the other day it occured to me that one of the most important events in recent Dutch literary history (The Kiss!) took place INSIDE the Muiderslot, and that pictures were actually taken on that occasion!
Presentation of a literary prize ; Dutch minister Mrs Klompe kissing author Gerard Reve, August 26, 1969 ... I wonder why they made such a fuss about that?
Go see the Grote Zeesluis (Great Sealock) at Muiden, with the Muiderslot in the background. more travel advice
For a really off the beaten path excursion, take the ferry to Pampus. Departure for Pampus from a jetty at the back of... more travel advice
egonwegh's Related Pages
Muiderslot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Castle at Muiden"
- "Muiderslot SLIDESHOW"
- "The Muiderslot castle"
- "The great castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Muiderslot
- Transportation in Muiderslot
- Restaurants in Muiderslot
- Shopping in Muiderslot
- Warnings and Dangers in Muiderslot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muiderslot
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Muiderslot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muiderslot
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 74 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues