"Wijchen Page" Wijchen by egonwegh
Wijchen Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 52 photos
The Wijchen Windmill, called De Oude Molen (1799/1910)
Wijchen is just a short distance from our home town Nijmegen.
Our favourite beach, the Berendonck, lies on Wijchen territory. Wijchen has got a cinema that usually lags one or two weeks behind the schedule in Nijmegen cinemas. So on some occasions, you can catch a movie there that is no longer shown in Nijmegen.
Along the road from Nijmegen to Wijchen there's an indoor playground, called Jungle Town, that offers lots of fun for children upto age twelve or so.
Beyond Wijchen lies the village of Niftrik and from there you can cross the river Maas or Meuse into the province of Brabant. And there's Hernen and Leur with a mill, churches and woodlands.
Mill De Verrekijker in Bergharen near Wychen (1904). The mill can be rented as a holiday apartment through Euro Relais... more travel advice
Imitation of Stonehenge on a green patch right in the middle of the Saltshof. more travel advice
Written May 9, 2016
Hernense en Leurse bos
Written May 9, 2016
From Wijchen to the province of Brabant
egonwegh's Related Pages
Wijchen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wijchen Page"
- "Wijchen, pronounced wiegen"
- "Commuter's town with a few secrets"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wijchen
- 8 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Wijchen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wijchen
Photos in WijchenSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 82 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zwolle Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues