"Eger page" Eger by egonwegh
Eger Travel Guide: 181 reviews and 471 photos
Changing of the guard in Eger Castle.
Baroque church (Minorita Templom)
Minaret, reminiscent of Turkish occupation.
Apart from being a very noticeable hindrance to traffic, this minaret has the specific merit of being the northernmost minaret in Europe (or in the whole world, for that matter) built during the ancient expansion of the Islam, at some time during the 17th century ...
Still no clue as to what these are. Are they in fact wine cellars or are they cave dwellings? (No offence intended!) more travel advice
egonwegh's Related Pages
Eger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Eger"
- "Eger - I was delighted"
- "Eastward Ho! Reliving Past Glories"
- "Eger - baroque town with a minaret."
- "Ben-UK's Eger page"
- "Land of Wine, Women and Song"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eger
- Hotels in Eger
- Transportation in Eger
- Nightlife in Eger
- Restaurants in Eger
- Shopping in Eger
- Warnings and Dangers in Eger
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eger
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Eger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eger
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 82 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zwolle Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues