"Bud Page" Bud by egonwegh
Bud Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 45 photos
17 June 2008 - A day trip from our camp site at Andalsnes. We took the ferry between Afarnes and Solsnes and drove towards the village of Bud on the Atlantic coast. (If I am informed correctly, it's pronounced 'Booed' as in 'Amy Winehouse booed in concert').
We made an extensive tour through this small fishing village, we explored the coastal fortress, we even did some shopping here, at the local Bunnpris. Afterwards we drove along the Atlanterhavsveien - this was the northernmost site we visited during our holiday, better still our farthest north ever! (63° 01' North)
Local supermarket. We raided the local supermarket at about half past one in the afternoon and left with the food... more travel advice
egonwegh's Related Pages
Bud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bud Page"
- "Bud-a cute fishing village"
- "Bud - a fishing town as part of the Atlantic Wall"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bud
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Bud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bud
Photos in BudSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 74 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 6 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 8 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thiézac Intro, 5 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues