Béziers Things to Do Tips by egonwegh
Béziers Things to Do: 35 reviews and 92 photos
Beziers, Rue Canterelles, statue of a Saint
Be on the look out for quaint sights in the old town of Beziers. We found this statue of a Saint on the corner of Rue Canterelles. Maybe it's the popular St. Denis, the first bishop of Paris, who is often portrayed carrying his head in his hands.
Directions: At the Rue Canterelles
Beziers, Cloister of the Cathedral
Cloister of the Cathedral, the 'Cathédrale Saint-Nazaire-et-Saint-Celse de Béziers'
More Reviews (1)
egonwegh's Related Pages
Béziers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wine capital of Languedoc-Roussillon"
- "Béziers, Capitale du vin et du Canal du Midi"
- "What a nice surprise!"
- "Quiet Beziers"
- "Seems a dead city outside the bull fighting season"
- "Trips in the South of France Including Beziers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Béziers
- Hotels in Béziers
- Transportation in Béziers
- Restaurants in Béziers
- Shopping in Béziers
- Warnings and Dangers in Béziers
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Béziers
- 3 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Béziers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Béziers
Photos in BéziersSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 74 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 8 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thiézac Intro, 5 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues