"Up, up on Mont Ventoux" Malaucène by egonwegh
Malaucène Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 26 photos
Jennie and I on top of Mont Ventoux - the Mountain of the Winds. The sight up here is spectacular. The mountain features every now and than in cycling events such as the Tour de France. In 2009, for example, it was chosen as the final stage before the finish of the Tour in Paris. When we were there, we made a stop at the Simpson Memorial (see our tip).
egonwegh's Related Pages
Malaucène Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mont Ventoux"
- "MALAUCINE - Small Village near Mt. Ventoux"
- "Up, up on Mont Ventoux"
- "Malaucène, village of the Mont Ventoux"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaucène
- Hotels in Malaucène
- Transportation in Malaucène
- Restaurants in Malaucène
- Shopping in Malaucène
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaucène
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malaucène
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Malaucène?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaucène
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 74 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 6 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 8 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thiézac Intro, 5 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues