"Parthenay Page" Parthenay by egonwegh
Parthenay Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 42 photos
Parthenay in the Poitou-Charentes area - another day trip during our summer holiday 2005.
A charming little town (pop. 11,700) with distinct medieval features, along the medieval pilgrim route to Santiago de Compostela.
A stained glass window: Adam and Eve and the Expulsion from Paradise
French lunch, similar to a "ploughman's lunch" - I think we had something with bread, tomatoes and olives. Opposite the... more travel advice
At the castle of Parthenay, located on a hill high above the river Thouet. more travel advice
egonwegh's Related Pages
Parthenay Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Parthenay
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Parthenay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parthenay
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Ranking on VT"
- updated a Parthenay Travelogue "Parthenay - along the pilgrim route to St Jacques"
- Commented on one of egonwegh's Parthenay travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Parthenay-le-Vieux - Romanesque church"
- Wrote a Review Bar L'Estaminet in Parthenay Restaurants
Photos in ParthenaySee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 74 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues