"Quiet Beziers" Béziers by anne_h
Béziers Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 230 photos
I stopped here for a few days because I was trying to find a relatiely untouristy area to relax in...and I did! There's not all that much to do here, but it's very pretty and there are lots of good restaurants.
anne_h's Related Pages
Béziers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wine capital of Languedoc-Roussillon"
- "Béziers, Capitale du vin et du Canal du Midi"
- "What a nice surprise!"
- "Quiet Beziers"
- "Seems a dead city outside the bull fighting season"
- "Trips in the South of France Including Beziers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Béziers
- Hotels in Béziers
- Transportation in Béziers
- Restaurants in Béziers
- Shopping in Béziers
- Warnings and Dangers in Béziers
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Béziers
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Béziers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Béziers
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 29 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Bologna Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Naples Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Krakow Intro, 8 reviews
- Lucca Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos