"Beach, Sea and Dunes." Bredene by funkymama
Bredene Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 21 photos
Bredene is a family beach resort with 14.000 inhabitants and is a famous campsite region. Bredene has one of the most beautiful chain of dunes among the Flemish coast: 4 km of dunes fade, undisturbed by any high buildings or dike, into a fine sandy beach.
Not only beach lovers, also lovers of nature will feel at their best in Bredene.
The most wonderful nightlife tip for me is this wonderful sunset. What ever you want. more travel advice
funkymama's Related Pages
Bredene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach, Sea and Dunes."
- "Camping at the Belgian Coast"
- "Sand and sun... In Belgium!"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- Livingston Hotels
- Þingvellir Hotels
- Isla Cozumel Hotels
- El Chilillo Hotels
- Lewis And Clark State Memorial Park
- Ginzan-onsen Hotels
- Kampong Selayang Hotels
- San Juan Capistrano
Badges & Stats in Bredene
- 7 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bredene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bredene
Photos in BredeneSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Oostende Intro, 94 reviews, 176 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 21 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province de Tanger Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ibiza Intro, 41 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 35 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 9 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- London Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue