"skiing." Bourg-Saint-Maurice by funkymama
Bourg-Saint-Maurice Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 25 photos
Skiing on the one of the European resorts boasting the most abundant snow.
Guaranteed snow and a chance to get away from it all await you at the foot of the Aiguille Rouge (3226m), opposite Mont-Blanc.
Gentle slopes for beginners skiers, breathtaking descents for snowriding daredevils, the Olympic speed skiing slope is open to everyone to test their speed...
And at the very top, a friendly atmosphere and happy moment to share. Become spellbound by the spirit of les Arcs.
Warm clothes. Well,hehe all you need for skiing. Or snowbord. A good lipglose against the sun. more travel advice
funkymama's Related Pages
Bourg-Saint-Maurice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cycling around Bourg Saint Maurice"
- "Les arcs: A ski paradise"
- "Bourg St Maurice"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Bourg-Saint-Maurice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bourg-Saint-Maurice
Photos in Bourg-Saint-MauriceSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Oostende Intro, 94 reviews, 176 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 21 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province de Tanger Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ibiza Intro, 41 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 35 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 9 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- London Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue